for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and finely diced, optional
- 2 cans Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 jar Pace® Avocado Salsa
- 1 can corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 ½ cups water (600 mL)
- 1 Tyson® Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, thawed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- avocado, sliced
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- tomato, chopped
- tortilla strip
- Calories 458
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 32g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Set the Instant Pot to sauté. Heat the olive oil in the pot, then add the onion, green bell pepper, and jalapeño (if using) and cook until softened, 6 minutes.
- Add the Pace® Avocado Salsa, Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Soup, corn, water, the Tyson® Chicken Breast, salt, and pepper and stir to combine, completely submerging the chicken into the liquid. Turn off sauté mode by pressing cancel. Secure the lid of the Instant Pot, then press the soup/broth button, adjust the pressure to low, and set the cook time to 20 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, manually turn the vent to release the steam, then remove the lid. Using two forks, shred the chicken completely. Stir the soup to make sure everything is well incorporated.
- Ladle the hot soup into bowls and garnish with sliced avocado, cilantro, chopped tomatoes, and tortilla chips.