Invigorating Cucumber Mint Cocktail
This refreshing cocktail is the perfect balance of sweet and sour, with a cool cucumber kick and a hint of mint to awaken your taste buds. It's the perfect drink to cool you down on a hot summer day.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 1 serving
- ½ cup cold water (120 mL)
- ½ cup sugar (120 g)
- 1 cup mint leaf (25 g), loosely packed, roughly chopped, plus 8-10 whole leaves
- 1 piece cucumber, 2 in (5 cm) sliced, plus 2 cucumber ribbons for garnish
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh-squeezed
- 3 oz vodka (85 mL)
- Calories 545
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 90g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 78g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Make the mint simple syrup: In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the water, sugar, and roughly chopped mint leaves. Bring to a low boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, until the sugar is fully dissolved and the mint is fragrant. Remove from the heat and let cool for 5-10 minutes. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve. Store remaining mint syrup in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the cucumber rounds, lime juice, whole mint leaves, and 1 tablespoon of the mint simple syrup. Muddle for 1-2 minutes, until the cucumber and mint have released their flavors, but are not mushy.
- Pour in the vodka and fill the shaker halfway with ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Fill a Collins glass with ice and pour in the strained cocktail.
- Garnish with the cucumber ribbons.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.