for 1 serving
- 1 ¾ oz Don Julio Blanco Tequila (420 g)
- ½ oz campari (15 g)
- ½ oz grapefruit juice (15 mL)
- 2 oz San Pellegrino Aranciata (55 mL)
- 1 wedge grapefruit, for garnish
- Calories 112
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Fill a Collins glass with ice. Add the tequila, Campari, and grapefruit juice and swirl a few times with a stirrer to mix.
- Top with the San Pellegrino Aranciata and garnish with a grapefruit wedge. Serve immediately.