Jalapeño Popper Dip–stuffed Chicken
Spice up your dinner game with this Jalapeño Popper Dip Stuffed Chicken recipe that's bursting with flavor! It's a cheesy, creamy, and zesty dish that'll have your taste buds dancing with delight.
for 3 servings
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 2 oz cream cheese (55 g)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (50 g)
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- 2 cups flour (250 g)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups bread crumbs (230 g)
- 1 cup oil (240 mL), for frying
- Calories 1879
- Fat 96g
- Carbs 164g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 81g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Dice a jalapeño. Then add it in a medium bowl and mix with cream cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Salt your chicken breasts. Cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Stuff the pockets evenly with the jalapeño mixture. Press the edges of the chicken together to seal the pocket.
- Separate the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into 3 separate bowls.
- Dip the stuffed chicken in the flour, then the egg, then the bread crumbs, coating it evenly.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Fry the chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish, then bake for 20 minutes. Serve!
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.