Keto Breakfast Sandwiches
Skip the drive-thru line and kickstart your day with these quick and easy keto breakfast sandwiches. All you need are six ingredients to recreate the breakfast flavor combo you crave. This morning meal works great for on-the-go or gluten-free eaters, too!
for 2 servings
- 4 large eggs
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sausage patties
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- Calories 362
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 1g
- Fiber 25g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a liquid measuring cup, lightly beat the eggs.
- Grease a 10-inch (23 cm) pan with nonstick spray. Place 2 mason jar lids in the pan and heat over medium heat. Add ¼ of the beaten eggs to each lid and season each with ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon pepper. Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 3–4 minutes, until the eggs are fluffy and set. Repeat with the remaining eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Add the sausage patties to the pan and cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes, flipping once, until browned and warmed through.
- Trim the cheddar cheese slices to fit the size of the mason jar lid.
- To assemble the sandwiches, stack the sausage and cheddar on 2 of the egg rounds. Top with the other egg rounds.
- Serve warm.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.