Key Lime Pie Pop
These refreshing popsicles are a sweet and tangy treat that will transport you straight to the beach. Made with fresh lime juice, creamy condensed milk, chocolate, and a crunchy graham cracker crust, these pops are the perfect way to cool off on a hot summer day.
for 12 pops
- 1 cup graham cracker (85 g), finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 yolks egg
- 14 oz condensed milk (400 g)
- ½ cup lime (120 mL), juiced
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups chocolate (455 g), melted
- Calories 342
- Fat 15g
- Carbs 44g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine the pie crust ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a paper cup-lined muffin tin, add 1 tablespoon of pie crust and press firmly with your fingers. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk egg yolks, condensed milk and a pinch of salt. Add in the lime juice and combine well.
- Scoop the filling onto the crust in the tin, about ¼ cup (30 g) each. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Take out the paper liners and gently insert a wooden popsicle sticks in each pies. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Dip frozen lime pie pop into melted chocolate. Put them on parchment paper-lined baking sheet and freeze for 15 minutes, or until the chocolate is set.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.