84% would make again
Kid-Friendly Vegan Pancakes
featured in 5 Kid-Friendly Vegan Meals
Inspired by tasty.co
for 8 servings
- 2 cups flour (250 g)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups almond milk (480 mL)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- vegan chocolate sandwich cookie
- Calories 147
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ºC)
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine. Let it sit for 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, smooth batter out so it is even on all sides.
- Add toppings of your choice
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Freeze for up to 1 month or serve warm with maple syrup.