Indulge in the tantalizing taste of kiwi sorbet, where the sweet, tangy flavor of kiwi is transformed into a frosty, guilt-free dessert. This emerald gem is a refreshing way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
for 2 servings
- 1 lb frozen kiwi (455 g), sliced
- ¼ cup honey (85 g), or preferred sweetener
- Calories 298
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 77g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 63g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a rectangular loaf pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 2 hours, or until frozen but still a little soft for scooping. (If freezing overnight, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, but let it sit out at room temperature for about 5-10 minutes before scooping.)
- Scoop into a bowl.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.