92% would make again
Kiwi Strawberry Popsicles
featured in Fruit Popsicles 4 Ways
Say hello to summer with these refreshing Kiwi Strawberry Popsicles! Packed with fruity goodness, they're the perfect treat to beat the heat.
May 05, 2023
for 6 popsicles
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g)
- 1 cup kiwi (180 g)
- 1 ½ cups water (360 mL)
- popsicle mold, with 6 slots
- Calories 25
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut kiwis and strawberries into thin slices. Remove kiwi skin, and discard strawberry tops.
- Fill the popsicle mold with the fruit.
- Fill in the gaps of air with water.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 5 hours.
- Take the frozen popsicles out of the ice molds and enjoy!