75% would make again
Inspired by thehiphomestead.com
for 8 servings
- 1 cup honey (340 g)
- 2 tablespoons dried lavender
- Calories 161
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 43g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Pour the honey into a medium, heavy saucepan and place over medium heat. Be sure to use a large enough pot because the honey can easily boil over.
- Add in the dried lavender and let the honey come to a boil.
- Let the honey boil for about 5 minutes to let the lavender infuse, then remove from the heat.
- Pour the honey through a mesh sieve into a heat-proof container.
- Allow the honey to cool, uncovered, until room temperature, at least 1 hour.