Lemon Cheesecake Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches
featured in Ice Cream Sandwiches 4 Ways
September 27, 2021
for 6 servings
- 2 cups Kroger® Brand Graham Cracker Crumbs (170 g)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ pt Kroger® Brand Deluxe Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream (225 g)
- ¼ cup Simple Truth pistachios (30 g), roughly chopped
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add the melted butter, egg, and vanilla, and mix just until combined into a sandy dough.
- Divide dough into 12 golf ball–sized portions (about 1½ tablespoons of dough each). Roll between the palms of your hands into balls, then place on the prepared baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Bake until the cookies have spread and the edges are lightly browned, 12–14 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, scoop about ½ cup of Kroger® Brand Deluxe Lemon Cheesecake Ice Cream onto the bottom side of a cookie, then sandwich with a second cookie, lightly pressing down. Roll the edges in the chopped pistachios. Repeat with the remaining cookies and ice cream.
- Serve immediately or freeze in Kroger® Brand Reclosable Colorful Assorted Sandwich Bags for up to 1 week.