Lemon Pepper Baked Wings
These zesty lemon pepper baked wings are sure to be a hit at your next game-day gathering! The tangy lemon flavor pairs perfectly with the spicy black pepper, making these wings irresistible. Serve them up with your favorite dipping sauce and watch them disappear!
for 2 servings
- 1 ½ lb chicken wings (680 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Lemon Pepper Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt, to taste
- Calories 501
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 3g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 34g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 250˚F (130˚C).
- Place wings in a large bowl and pat dry.
- Add the baking powder and salt to the wings. Stir to coat.
- Spray a baking rack with nonstick cooking spray and place on top of a foiled sheet pan. Distribute wings evenly on top, making sure none of them touch and they are all face-up.
- Bake for 35 minutes, then increase the temperature to 425˚F (220˚C) and bake for an additional 45 minutes, or until wings are crisp and golden. (Do not remove the wings from the oven when increasing temperature.)
- For sauce, in a hot pan, melt butter. Add lemon juice, pepper, and salt. Stir until combined.
- Add wings and stir to coat.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.