Lemon Puff Pastry Muffin
featured in Puff Pastry Muffins
Lemony puff pastry muffins are light, fluffy, and full of zesty lemon flavor. The pastry puffs up beautifully in the oven, creating a delicate crust that complements the tangy lemon filling.
May 04, 2023
88% would make again
for 8 servings
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- ½ cup butter (115 g)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup lemon curd (130 g)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (80 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Calories 531
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut puff pastry sheets in half, then use a rolling pin to roll each half out to 24-inches (60-cm) long x 8-inches (20-cm) wide.
- Brush the puff pastry with the softened butter, then carefully roll them up into a tight log. Cut the log in half lengthwise.
- Take each half and fold the smooth part of the dough inward to create a spiral shape.
- Place spirals in a cupcake pan and brush the tops with egg wash.
- Bake for 15 minutes on the top rack, then transfer to the bottom rack and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Once cool, cut out the center of each cruffin and fill with lemon curd.
- Combine the powdered sugar with the lemon juice to make a glaze. 9. Drizzle glaze over each cruffin and top with lemon zest.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.