Little Chick(en) Baby Food (9+ Months)
featured in Homemade Baby Food 9 Ways
Inspired by buzzfeed.com
for 12 servings
- 8 oz potato (225 g), washed, peeled and cooked
- 8 oz green beans (225 g), washed and steamed
- 5 oz chicken (140 g), cooked without seasoning
- water, can use breast milk or formula
- Calories 42
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook chicken without any seasoning. Boil or steam potatoes. Steam green beans. Allow all to cool.
- Add potatoes, green beans, chicken, and water, breast milk, or formula to a blender or food processor. Blend very well.
- Add more liquid as needed.
- Refrigerate up to 4 days or freeze up to 1 month.
- NOTE: Check with your pediatrician before introducing new foods to children under 12 months.