Loaded Baked Potato Cream Cheese Board
This loaded baked potato cream cheese board comes together almost instantly! It’s no fuss, but will definitely impress your guests. It’s perfect for the holidays too, so customize it with your own toppings!
for 8 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), room temperature
- 2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons crispy cheddar cheese
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- ½ tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 40 round butter crackers
- Calories 184
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Use a butter knife or offset spatula to spread the cream cheese in a thin layer across a board. Sprinkle with the crumbled bacon, crispy cheddar cheese, chives, and green onions.
- Serve with butter crackers.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.