90% would make again
Loaded Deviled Eggs
featured in Deviled Eggs 4 Ways
for 24 servings
- 12 eggs, hard-boiled
- ½ cup sour cream (115 g)
- ½ cup bacon (110 g), cooked, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chives (10 g), finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (50 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- bacon, cooked and chopped
- fresh chive, finely chopped
- Calories 86
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the eggs in a pot and fill with cold water until the eggs are just covered. Bring the pot to a boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water for about 3 minutes, then peel them and cut them in half. Transfer the egg yolks to a bowl, and set the cooked egg whites aside.
- Mix the sour cream, bacon, chives, cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper with the yolks and transfer to a piping bag. (Alternatively, use a zip-top bag with a corner cut off.)
- Pipe the mixture into the eggs, garnish with the bacon and chives, and serve chilled.