for 12 servings
- 2 cups mashed potato (500 g)
- ¼ cup bacon (55 g), cooked and crumbled
- ¼ cup fresh chives (10 g)
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese (25 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 4 potatoes
- ¾ cup milk (180 mL)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup sour cream (55 g)
- Calories 288
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl combine mashed potatoes, bacon, chives, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Divide the mashed potatoes evenly into each cup. Make a hole in the center of each mashed potato cup.
- Add shredded cheddar to the center of each cup.
- Bake mashed potato cups at 400ºF (200ºC) for 30-35 minutes or until outside is crispy and brown.
- Top with a dollop of sour cream, chives and bacon crumbs.