Loaded Savoury Quesadilla
No need to turn on the stove for this loaded quesadilla pizza. Use the microwave to get the perfect crispy tortillas that will hold up well under all the toppings.
for 4 servings
- 2 flour tortillas, 12 inches (30 cm)
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 2 ½ cups shredded mexican cheese blend (250 g), divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons Tasty Savoury Spice Blend, divided
- 1 cup refried beans (240 g)
- ¼ cup red onion (40 g), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pitted black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, thinned with water or milk
- Calories 365
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Lightly spray a tortilla on both sides with nonstick spray. Transfer the tortilla to a microwave-safe plate and microwave for 90 seconds on high power. Flip the tortilla over and microwave for another 30 seconds. Repeat with the other tortilla.
- Lay one of the crispy tortillas on the plate and sprinkle with shredded cheese and 1 teaspoon savory spice blend. Cover with the second tortilla.
- Spread the refried beans evenly over the top tortilla. Sprinkle with the remaining cup of cheese. Top with the red onion, pickled jalapeño, black olives, and remaining ½ teaspoon of savoury spice blend.
- Return to the microwave and cook for 4-5 minutes on high power, until the cheese is melted and the pizza is warmed through.
- Carefully remove the pizza from the microwave (the plate will be hot!) and dollop the salsa and sour cream on top. Slice and serve.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.