Lox And Cream Cheese Crostini
featured in Crostini 11 Ways For Your Next Party
March 16, 2021
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm), cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- ¾ cup scallion cream cheese (165 g)
- 3 oz lox (85 g), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons caper
- Calories 155
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 16g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of scallion cream cheese over each crostini. Top with ¼ ounce of lox and a few capers.