68% would make again
Mac And Cheese Cups By Bien Tasty
featured in Revamped Classic Thanksgiving Side Dishes
for 12 servings
- ½ lb ground beef (225 g)
- ¼ cup onion (35 g), chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley (10 g), chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup bread crumbs (30 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cumin, to taste
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cups mac 'n' cheese (400 g)
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- Calories 208
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven at 350°F (180°C).
- Mix the ground meat with the onion, parsley, egg, garlic, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and cumin.
- Grab a tablespoon of beef, place ½ tablespoon of cream cheese and cover it with the beef to make a meatball.
- Add oil to a pan and cook the meatballs over low heat, let cool and remove excess fat.
- In a muffin tin, place a spoonful of macaroni and cheese and distribute to make a cup, place a meatball in the center and add more macaroni on top. Add Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes.