Mac & Cheese By Terry Crews (Mack And Jeezy)
Terry Crews' Mack and Jeezy mac and cheese is a decadent and cheesy dish that's perfect for any comfort food lover. This recipe is made with a creamy and cheesy sauce and baked to perfection, making for a deliciously indulgent meal.
for 4 servings
- 8 oz elbow macaroni (225 g), 1 package
- 2 cups cream-style cottage cheese (450 g), or small curd
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (200 g), shredded
- 8 oz sour cream (230 g), 1 carton
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- paprika, to garnish
- Calories 947
- Fat 58g
- Carbs 50g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 49g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cook macaroni “al dente” according to package directions. Drain with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, cheese, sour cream, egg, and salt. Fold in macaroni.
- Grease a 2-quart (2 liters) casserole dish with coconut oil.
- Spoon mixture into casserole dish and sprinkle with extra cheese and paprika.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.