90% would make again
Mac ‘n’ Cheese Breadsticks
featured in 25 Mac 'N' Cheese Recipes
for 8 servings
- 1 frozen macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 tube premade pizza dough
- olive oil, for topping
- parmesan cheese, for topping
- italian seasoning, for topping
- Calories 268
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- Remove macaroni and cheese (still frozen) from the packaging. Using a sharp knife, carefully cut into 8 equal-sized sticks.
- Unroll pizza dough. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 8 strips.
- Working quickly, wrap each mac and cheese stick with pizza dough, making sure not to leave any parts uncovered, and place onto greased baking sheet.
- Brush each with olive oil, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until dough is cooked and golden brown. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly.