This mango sago is the tastiest way to cool off this summer! Made with just four ingredients—mango, tapioca, coconut milk, and condensed milk—it comes together quickly when you need a refreshing treat.
for 4 servings
- 4 mangoes
- 1 cup dried small tapioca pearls (180 g)
- 1 cup coconut milk (240 mL)
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk (120 g)
- Calories 536
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 96g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 61g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Peel the mangos, remove the pits, and chop the flesh into bite-sized pieces. .
- Cook the tapioca pearls according to the package instructions. Drain in a fine mesh-sieve to remove any excess water, rinse, then transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a blender, combine the coconut milk, condensed milk, and half of the chopped mango. Blend until smooth.
- Fold the mango mixture into the cooked tapioca pearls and chill until ready to serve.
- In a cup, layer some chopped mango with the mango tapioca mixture. Serve immediately.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here