90% would make again
Mango Smoothie With Boba
featured in How To Make Bubble Tea
This mango smoothie with boba will transport you straight to the beach. It’s tropical, sweet, tart, and refreshing. Just whip frozen mango chunks, water, and condensed milk in a blender and pour over chewy boba pearls! Omit the boba pearls for a kid-friendly drink and dessert all in one!
for 1 serving
- 245 g frozen mango (245 g)
- ¾ cup water (180 mL), plus more as needed
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup (50 g)
- wide opening straw
- Calories 166
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the mango, water, and sweetened condensed milk to a blender. Blend on high speed until smooth, adding more water if needed.
- Add the boba pearls and brown sugar syrup to the bottom of a serving glass. Top with the mango smoothie.
- Stir with a wide-opening straw and serve.