70% would make again
Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas
featured in Roasted Chickpeas 4 Ways
Salty, sweet, and delicious are the best words to describe these Maple Cinnamon Roasted Chickpeas. While this might sound like an odd combo we promise you'll be addicted.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 15 oz chickpeas (400 g), 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Calories 225
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Carefully dry the chickpeas. Removing the skins is optional and they will come off easily. The drier you get them, the crunchier they’ll be!
- In a medium bowl, add dried chickpeas, olive oil, maple syrup, salt and cinnamon. Toss well to coat evenly.
- Spread chickpeas out on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix around on baking sheet and roast for additional 15-20 minutes, or until browned.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes.