92% would make again
Marshmallow S'mores Treats
featured in 5 Soft & Chewy Marshmallow Treats
June 10, 2019
for 9 servings
- 1 box graham cracker
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 10 oz marshmallow (300 g)
- 3 cups chocolate (680 g), melted
- Calories 429
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 58g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 46g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Crush all graham crackers into large chunks. Around the size of a quarter works best.
- Microwave marshmallows and butter together in a large bowl for about two minutes, stopping to stir after one and a half minutes. Marshmallows should still be a little fluffy, but fully combined with the butter.
- Add graham crackers to marshmallows and mix until crackers are well coated.
- Place mixture in a large dish and spread evenly.
- Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds, stopping after 30 seconds to check and stir. If still not melted, microwave in 15 second increments until melted.
- Cover with melted chocolate.
- Cut into equal pieces.