Marshmallow Sweet Potato Pie
No one has to know you didn’t make the pie! Add a homemade cheater’s meringue topping using marshmallow fluff and whipped egg whites and you’ll have your guests thinking that you’ve been in the kitchen all day!
for 6 servings
- 3 large egg whites, room temperature
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff (85 g)
- 1 store-bought sweet potato pie
- Calories 132
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Beat the egg whites in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer on high speed until soft peaks form, 2–3 minutes.
- Gradually add the marshmallow fluff and continue beating until stiff, glossy peaks form, 2–3 minutes.
- Dollop the topping on top of the sweet potato pie and swirl into peaks.
- Bake the pie until the meringue has browned, 10–12 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.