92% would make again
Mason Jar Basil Pesto
featured in 9 Simple Mason Jar Sauces
June 10, 2019
for 8 servings
- 1 cup fresh basil (40 g), finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ½ cup pine nuts (65 g), chopped
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL)
- ½ cup olive oil (118 mL)
- Calories 228
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large mason jar, combine the basil, garlic, pine nuts, salt, pepper, Parmesan, lemon juice, and olive oil. Shake to combine.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Add to a hot pan with food as you wish!