for 4 servings
- 2 cups all purpose flour (250 g)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- ½ cup melted coconut oil (120 mL), plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 oz vegan cream cheese (450 g)
- ¼ cup sugar (50 g)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup Planet Oat® Vanilla Oatmilk (120 mL)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- freeze-dried strawberry, ground into a fine powder
- strawberry, sliced
- Calories 990
- Fat 55g
- Carbs 103g
- Fiber 16g
- Sugar 32g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make the matcha crust: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, and matcha powder. Add the melted coconut oil and vanilla, and mix with a rubber spatula or an electric hand mixer on low speed until the texture is similar to cookie dough.
- Press the dough into the prepared baking pan in an even layer and poke holes across the surface with a fork. Chill in the refrigerator for 10–15 minutes.
- Bake the crust for 10–12 minutes, or until the top looks slightly cooked through. Remove from the oven and let cool while you make the filling. Leave the oven on.
- Make the cheesecake filling: In a large bowl, whip together the cream cheese, sugar, and salt with an electric hand mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 3 minutes. Add the cornstarch, Planet Oat® Vanilla Oatmilk, and lemon juice, and mix on medium-low speed until well combined, about 5 minutes. Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake the cheesecake for 45–50 minutes, or until the edges look firm. Without opening the door, turn the oven off and let the cheesecake continue to bake from the residual heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let cool completely at room temperature, about 2 hours.
- Lift the parchment to remove the cheesecake from the pan and cut into 12 equal pieces.
- Just before serving, dust the freeze-dried strawberry powder all over the cheesecake and garnish with sliced strawberries.