98% would make again
Meal Prep Pesto Chicken Pasta
featured in 4 Meal Prep Chicken Recipes For The Week Ahead
for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt, to taste
- 1 lb large chicken breast (455 g), cooked and diced
- 2 cups asparagus (250 g), cut into 1 1/2-in/38-mm pieces
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes (285 g), halved
- ⅔ cup pesto (150 g)
- 2 cups whole wheat penne (200 g), measured dry
- parsley, for garnish
- Calories 782
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 71g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 53g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Toss in the asparagus, season with a bit of salt, and sautée until the begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Pour on the pesto, pasta, and chicken and stir to combine.
- Toss in the cherry tomatoes and give everything a stir to combine and warm through.
- Distribute pasta mixture evenly between 4 tupperware containers.
- Top with parsley for garnish.
- Can be refrigerated up to 4 days.