featured in Killer Halloween Recipes and Decorations
This guide provides tips and tricks for creating a beautiful charcuterie board with a variety of meats, cheeses, fruits, and nuts for a perfect appetizer or snack.
79% would make again
for 1 serving
- pickled olive
- plastic skull
- plastic wrap
- Cover a plastic skull with plastic food wrap.
- Use thin slices of prosciutto to cover the plastic skull. Leave the eye sockets, nose hole and teeth uncovered.
- Carefully make an incision on the plastic around the eye sockets. Insert pickled olives in the sockets to create the eyes.
- Place the meathead on a platter and add cheese and crackers.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.