featured in Crostini 11 Ways For Your Next Party
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm) cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- ¾ cup hummus (185 g)
- ¼ cup greek olives (45 g), pitted and chopped mixed
- paprika, to taste
- Calories 134
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of hummus over each crostini. Use the back of the spoon to make a divot in the hummus. Pour about ½ teaspoon olive oil into each divot. Top with 1 teaspoon Greek olives. Sprinkle paprika around the edges of the hummus.