Mediterranean Tuna Tostadas
Try these Mediterranean tuna tostadas for a refreshing and easy-to-make meal that combines the delicious flavors of tuna, olives, and feta cheese. As a bonus, there is no cooking or baking involved! This dish is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner and is sure to please your taste buds with its bold and flavorful ingredients.
for 8 tostadas
- 4 oz tuna in water (115 g)
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion (40 g)
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese (130 g)
- ½ cup black olives (90 g), pitted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Dill Garlic Aioli
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise (80 g)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- kosher salt, to taste
- 8 baked corn tostadas
- Calories 337
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the Mediterranean tuna: Add the tuna to a medium fine-mesh strainer and rinse under cold water, then press with a fork to remove any excess liquid. Transfer the tuna to a large bowl.
- Add the tomato, red onion, feta, olives, capers, parsley, dill, lemon juice, olive oil, and black pepper and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Make the aioli: In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, dill, garlic, lemon juice, and salt until smooth.
- Spoon the tuna onto the tostadas and drizzle the aioli on top. Garnish with more parsley and dill, if desired.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.