Mexican Chorizo Burger
Spice up your burger game with these Mexican Chorizo Burgers! These juicy beef patties are mixed with chorizo, topped with guacamole and pico de gallo, and served on a toasted bun. Perfect for your next barbecue or weeknight dinner.
for 3 servings
- 1 lb ground beef (455 g), 80% lean
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- ⅓ lb ground chorizo (150 g)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 hamburger buns
- 3 oz manchego cheese (85 g), sliced
- ½ cup guacamole (130 g)
- ⅓ cup pico de gallo (70 g)
- ⅓ cup cotija cheese (35 g)
- ¼ cup sour cream (60 g)
- Calories 1151
- Fat 72g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 72g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix together the patty ingredients until combined.
- Form the beef mixture into 3 round patties.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook the burgers for 3 minutes on the first side, flip, and place a slice of manchego cheese on top.
- Cook for 6 more minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Assemble the burgers on the buns with guacamole, cotija, pico de gallo, and sour cream.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here