Mexican Street Corn Dip
Get ready to dive into this mouthwatering Mexican Street Corn Dip, inspired by the classic elote! It's a creamy, zesty, and oh-so-addictive appetizer that'll have everyone coming back for more.
for 8 servings
- 16 oz cream cheese (450 g), softened
- ¾ cup Lala® Crema (175 g), plus more for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese (200 g), divided
- ¼ cup cotija cheese (30 g), crumbled, plus 2 tablespoons, for garnish
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g), chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (20 g), plus 1 tablespoon, for garnish
- 4 ½ cups frozen corn (785 g), divided
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- tortilla chip, for dipping
- Calories 443
- Fat 36g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Add the cream cheese, Lala® Crema, garlic, hot sauce, lime juice, and 1 cup (100 G) pepper jack cheese to a high-powered blender and blend on high speed for 1–2 minutes, until mostly smooth.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into a large bowl and stir in the remaining cup of shredded cheese, ¼ cup Cotija cheese, the jalapeño, red onion, ½ cup (20 G) cilantro, 4 cups (700 G) frozen corn, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 9-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup (85 G) corn on top.
- Bake the dip for 30–40 minutes, until bubbling and hot.
- Remove the dip from the oven and top with a drizzle of Lala® Crema, 2 tablespoons Cotija cheese, the chili powder, and 1 tablespoon cilantro.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips for dipping.