Microwave 4-minute BBQ Chicken Nachos
featured in 7 Dorm-Friendly Microwave Meals
Whip up a plate of mouthwatering BBQ Chicken Nachos in just 4 minutes using your microwave! This quick and easy recipe is perfect for satisfying those nacho cravings with a smoky twist.
May 04, 2023
96% would make again
for 2 servings
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken (125 g), shredded
- 3 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 2 large handfuls tortilla chips
- ¼ cup pico de gallo (60 g)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- ¼ cup green onion (35 g), thinly sliced
- guacamole, to serve
- sour cream, to serve
- Calories 728
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 40g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mix the chicken with the barbecue sauce, then spread evenly over a bed of tortilla chips.
- Spread the pico de gallo, cheese, and green onions evenly on top, then microwave for about 1-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Dollop with some guacamole and sour cream, then serve.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.