for 12 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 5 large eggs
- ¼ cup heavy cream (60 mL)
- ¼ cup whole milk (60 mL)
- ½ teaspoon Private Selection™ Himalayan Pink Salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Private Selection™ Black Pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 pre-made pie crust, chilled
- ½ cup Private Selection™ Handpicked Broccoli Florets (75 g)
- 4 strips Private Selection™ Center Cut Bacon, cooked
- 3 tablespoons red onion, diced
- ½ cup Private Selection™ Vermont Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese Bar (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a silicone 24-cup mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, milk, Himalayan Pink Salt, and Black Pepper until smooth. Pour into a spouted liquid measuring cup.
- Unroll the pie crust and punch out circles the same size as the bottom of the muffin cups. Place the circles in the muffin tin and press down slightly.
- Chop the Handpicked Broccoli Florets and divide evenly between the muffin cups.
- Chop the Center Cut Bacon and divide evenly between 8 of the muffin cups. Add the diced red onion to another 8 muffin cups, leaving the remaining 8 cups with just broccoli.
- Pour the egg mixture into each of the muffin cups until just filled.
- Top each muffin cup with a sprinkle of Vermont Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese.
- Bake the mini quiches for 40 minutes or until the edges just start to turn golden and the centers are set. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Pop the mini quiches out of the muffin tin. Garnish with the chives and season with Himalayan Pink Salt and Black Pepper before serving.