96% would make again
Mini Cookies ‘n’ Cream Ice Cream Pies
for 6 pies
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (240 mL)
- 7 oz condensed milk (200 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies, crumbled
- Calories 322
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Separate the icing from the chocolate sandwich cookies. Reserve the icing and put the cookies in a resealable plastic bag.
- Pound the cookies with a rolling pin until they reach a fine crumble. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Mix with the butter until well combined.
- Evenly distribute the crumble mixture into a 6-cup muffin tin lined with cupcake liners and firmly press the crumbs to form an even crust in each cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract, and the sandwich cookie icing. Whisk the ingredients until soft peaks form.
- Gently form in the cookies.
- Transfer the mixture to the muffin tin.
- Freeze for 4 hours, or until the ice cream has solidified.
- Remove the cupcake liners.