Mini Loaded Baked Potatoes
Turn this delicious classic side dish into a one-bite snack for a cute party appetizer.
August 14, 2023
100% would make again
for 6 Servings
- 24 oz petite golden potatoes (185 g)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- sour cream
- bacon, cooked and chopped
- shredded cheddar cheese
- scallion, Thinly sliced
- Calories 158
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 18g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet and use a fork to poke several holes in each potato to allow steam to escape. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper until well coated.
- Bake the potatoes for about 30 minutes, or until tender.
- While the potatoes bake, prep your favorite toppings.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and use a paring knife to cut almost all the way in half, leaving the bottom intact so the potato halves remain attached. Spoon sour cream into the openings, then top with bacon, cheddar, and scallions.
- Serve immediately.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.