Mini Pretzel Bites
Next time you’re craving homemade pretzels, take this shortcut by using canned biscuit dough. They taste just like the real thing and take half the time to make!
for 16 pretzels
- 8 cups water (1.9 L)
- 4 unbaked flaky canned biscuits
- ½ cup baking soda (55 g)
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- pretzel salt, for garnish
- hot nacho cheese dip, for serving
- Calories 397
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the water to a large pot and bring to boil.
- Cut each biscuits into 4 pieces and roll into balls.
- Add the baking soda to the boiling water, then add the biscuit balls and cook for 30–60 seconds, until they begin to float. Remove from the water and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C). Grease the basket with nonstick spray.
- Brush the biscuit balls with melted butter, then sprinkle with a bit of coarse salt.
- Working in batches if needed, add the biscuit balls to the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 4–6 minutes, until deep brown in color.
- Serve the pretzel bites with hot nacho cheese dip.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.