Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Pies
Indulge in these adorable Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Pies that are perfect for any fall gathering! With a creamy pumpkin filling and a buttery graham cracker crust, these bite-sized treats will have everyone coming back for seconds.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 16 mini pies
- 4 frozen pie crusts, defrosted
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (110 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (55 g)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup powdered sugar (80 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pumpkin cookie cutter
- Calories 304
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, maple syrup, graham cracker crumbs, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Cut out pumpkin shapes from the crust with a pumpkin cookie cutter. Arrange them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the beaten egg over half of the pumpkin shapes.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon of pumpkin mixture onto the center of each shape. Place the other half of the pumpkin shapes on top of the bottom pumpkin shape and the pumpkin mixture. Press along the edges with your fingers.
- Using a fork, seal the edges of each pumpkin completely and lightly prick the tops.
- Brush the top of the pumpkins with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool mini pies on a wire rack.
- In a large measuring cup, combine powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Add milk one tablespoon at a time until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Drizzle the glaze over each mini pie.
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.