94% would make again
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Pies
featured in 6 Fun Ways To Up Your Cheesecake Game
Inspired by onelittleproject.com
for 16 mini pies
- 4 frozen pie crusts, defrosted
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (110 g)
- ¼ cup brown sugar (55 g)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup powdered sugar (80 g)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons milk
- pumpkin cookie cutter
- Calories 304
- Fat 17g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, maple syrup, graham cracker crumbs, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Cut out pumpkin shapes from the crust with a pumpkin cookie cutter. Arrange them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the beaten egg over half of the pumpkin shapes.
- Spoon a heaping teaspoon of pumpkin mixture onto the center of each shape. Place the other half of the pumpkin shapes on top of the bottom pumpkin shape and the pumpkin mixture. Press along the edges with your fingers.
- Using a fork, seal the edges of each pumpkin completely and lightly prick the tops.
- Brush the top of the pumpkins with the beaten egg.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool mini pies on a wire rack.
- In a large measuring cup, combine powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Add milk one tablespoon at a time until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Drizzle the glaze over each mini pie.