Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 1 cup refried beans (170 g)
- 1 can green chile, diced, drained
- 1 cup shredded chicken (125 g)
- ½ cup shredded mexican cheese blend (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 15 corn tortillas
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 container Heluva Good!® Nacho Queso Supreme Dip
- Calories 371
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the refried beans, green chiles, chicken, shredded cheese, lime juice, and salt.
- Place tortillas on a plate, cover with a wet paper towel, and microwave on high power for 20 seconds, or until the tortillas are warm and pliable. If the tortillas cool while assembling the tacos, rewarm in the microwave.
- Using a 4-inch round cookie cutter, cut out the centers of the tortillas.
- Scoop 1½–2 tablespoons of the chicken filling into the center of each mini tortilla and gently fold in half, pressing very lightly until the tortilla holds the folded position.
- Place the mini tacos on the prepared baking sheet, then bake for 10–15 minutes, or until the filling is hot and the shells are golden brown.
- Sprinkle the mini tacos with cilantro and serve with Heluva Good!® Nacho Queso Supreme Dip.