Mint Berry Smash Mocktail
featured in Summer Mocktails 4 Ways
This refreshing and flavorful mocktail is made with fresh mint, sweet berries, and sparkling water.
May 04, 2023
91% would make again
for 1 serving
- 1 handful raspberry
- 1 handful blueberry
- 1 sprig fresh mint leaf
- 1 oz lime juice (30 mL)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar, or honey
- 1 splash soda water, or seltzer water
- Calories 141
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 35g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a cocktail shaker, or a tall glass, muddle raspberries, blueberries, and mint.
- Add lime juice, sweetener, and ice, and shake until well combined. If you do not have a cocktail shaker, simply pour back and forth between two glasses until combined.
- Strain mixture over ice and top with a splash of soda water.
- Garnish with berries and mint.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.