66% would make again
Mint Chip Avocado Ice Cream
featured in Avocado Desserts 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 2 large ripe avocados
- ¼ cup honey (85 g)
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk (60 mL)
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- dark chocolate, chopped, to taste
- Calories 470
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 57g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 43g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the avocados to a blender or food processor, along with honey, coconut milk, peppermint extract and salt.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe dish and fold in the chocolate chunks.
- Freeze for at least 2-3 hours. If freezing overnight, allow to defrost for 10-15 minutes for easier scooping.