78% would make again
Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Brownie Cups
featured in 5 Desserts for Mint Chocolate Lovers
Decadent chocolate brownie cups filled with a creamy mint-infused cheesecake filling and studded with chocolate chips create a delightful treat for your taste buds.
May 05, 2023
for 12 servings
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ¼ cup sugar (50 g)
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon mint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips (175 g)
- ½ cup flour (60 g)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- ⅓ cup dark cocoa powder (40 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- 2 eggs
- Calories 317
- Fat 21g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- For the cheesecake, in a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar, egg, mint extract, and food coloring, and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips. Set aside.
- For the brownie, in a separate bowl, whisk the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add the butter and eggs, and beat until smooth.
- To assemble, fill each cup of a standard, lined muffin tin half full of brownie, then half full of cheesecake mixture.
- Bake 25 - 30 min.