for 6 servings
- 1 cup blackberry (150 g)
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), slicked
- 1 cup blueberry (100 g)
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 cup brandy (240 mL)
- 3 cups apple juice (720 mL)
- 2 cups lemon-lime soda (480 mL)
- strawberry, for garnish
- Calories 216
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a large pitcher, combine the blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, red wine, brandy, and apple juice.
- Stir until mixed.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Add the lemon-lime soda, then serve with a strawberry on each glass.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here