Mixed Berry Sheet Pan Pancakes
featured in Time-Saving Sheet Pan Pancakes
Pancakes are easy to make, but this recipe makes them even easier! The mix of colorful berries and fluffy pancakes is a great way to start your morning.
May 04, 2023
90% would make again
for 4 servings
- 4 cups pancake mix (480 g)
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk (480 mL)
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), sliced
- ½ cup blueberry (50 g)
- 1 cup raspberry (125 g)
- Calories 797
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 137g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 37g
- Protein 28g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C).
- Pour pancake mix, milk, and eggs into a bowl and mix just until combined.
- Pour batter onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread to the edges.
- Place strawberry slices on top of the batter, followed by the blueberries and raspberries.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately, or freeze up to 1 month.
- To reheat, place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 20 seconds per pancake on the plate.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.