98% would make again
Mixed Berry Skillet Cobbler
featured in Easy Skillet Cobbler 4 Ways
for 8 servings
- 4 cups mixed berries (560 g)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL)
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter (110 g), cut into slices
- Calories 364
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 61g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 36g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In a cast-iron skillet over medium-low heat, add the berries, sugar, cornstarch, and lemon juice.
- Mix to combine and stir for 5-10 minutes until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Sprinkle the box cake mix over the berry filling.
- Distribute the butter evenly over the top to ensure even baking.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour, until the top is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream.