94% would make again
Mixed Berry Smoothie Meal Prep
featured in Breakfast Smoothie Meal Prep 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 1 cup blueberry (100 g)
- 1 cup strawberry (150 g), sliced
- ½ cup blackberry (75 g)
- ½ cup raspberry (65 g)
- 1 ½ cups milk (350 mL), of choice
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (285 g)
- Calories 287
- Fat 3g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 39g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Put fruit in a freezer bag. Seal and store in freezer for up to 8-12 months.
- When ready to use, put milk, Greek yogurt, and frozen fruit into a blender and mix until consistency is smooth.