Mixed Berry Snack-sized Smoothie
Love smoothies but hate the work? This ridiculously easy mini smoothie requires just three ingredients: milk or non-dairy milk, Greek yogurt (or vegan soy yogurt), and your favorite mix of frozen berries. Put all of that into a blender until it’s a smooth consistency, and enjoy! It’s the perfect size for a little afternoon snack, but if you want more (and why wouldn’t you?), you can simply double the recipe.
for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons milk, of choice or water
- ½ cup greek yogurt (140 g)
- ½ cup mixed berries (60 g), frozen
- Calories 169
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 13g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine all ingredients into a blender.
- Mix until consistency is smooth. Serve.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.